I haven’t written anything recently, because I’ve been busy with so many other things and gaining more writing experience, which I’m loving. However, I’ve been surprised to see that I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by two beautiful fellow bloggers, Nita the Mosquita and Kattie Kate.
Apparently The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and the rules are that:
- Each nominee link back to the person who nominated them.
- You answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- You nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- You create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the answers to the questions from Nita the Mosquita:
1. What is one of the hardest challenges that you had to face and how did you over come it?
Deciding whether to leave university and I overcame it by praying a lot and thinking hard about my love.
2. What does love mean to you?
Love means everything to me, as God has shown me love over and over, allowing me to have a lot of love in my heart.
3. How would you confess your love to the person you love?
I would simply look them in the eyes and tell them I love them.
4. If you could choose only 1 thing in the world, what would it be?
5. If given a chance to return back in time when you were 16, what would you say to yourself?
Stay strong and don’t be so hard on yourself. Things will get better.
6. If given a chance to return back in time when you were 21, what would you say to yourself?
I am 21, lool.
7. What do you think is the key to success?
The key to success is believing in your abilities, working hard and asking for help.
8. What motivates you everyday?
The desire to better myself and reach my goals.
9. Would you sacrifice 1000 people’s lives to save 6 billion people on earth and why?
I don’t think I could face up to doing that.
10. How would you destroy the world if you can do it?
I would never destroy the world.
And here are the answers to the questions from Kattie Kate:
1. Who is your favorite Disney princess/character? Why?
My favourite Disney princess is definitely Ariel from The Little Mermaid, because I love the story, the songs she sings, her vibrant personality and her long hair.
2. If you could be any household object, what would you be? Why?
An oven, because I’d usually be warm.
3. What is the one t.v. show you watch but you would never admit it to anyone else due to overwhelming shame? (And yes, we all have at least one.)
I don’t think I have one, I’m never ashamed of what I watch. Well except maybe Hollyoaks, because it’s so ridiculous.
4. Do you have a hobby?
Yes, reading, writing and scrapbooking.
5. Would you rather be single and rich or poor and in love? (Now we’re getting down to the nitty gritty. Teehehe.)
Definitely poor and in love. Love means the world to me.
6. If you could be any villain, who would you want to be?
I love Sid from Toy Story and his crazy ways.
7. What was your favorite thing to do as a child?
8. I gotta ask, cats or dogs?
9. If you had the chance to rewind and watch any one memory of your life as a bystander, what would it be?
Oh wow, I don’t think I could pin point one. Maybe watching myself at my 18th and 21st birthday celebrations.
10. What is your favorite song to jam out to? (You know, full out head nodding, scream singing, diva swaying and hand motions. Basically all the things you would never do out in public.)
I could not pick just one cos there are way too many, but I can’t help but move to Bubble by Konshens.
The 10 bloggers that I would like to nominate are:
I’ve chosen these bloggers, because I really enjoy viewing their content and I believe that it should be viewed by a wider public. The written blogs have substance and deeper meaning, whilst the visual blogs have gorgeous photos that I love to look at.
The 10 questions I’d like to ask them are:
- What are your top three favourite songs ever?
- What do you prefer: sweet or savoury?
- Do you enjoy reading? If so, what is your favourite genre?
- What country in the world would you most like to visit and why?
- What is your season: Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?
- Do you like sports? If so, what is your favourite?
- What feature do you most like on a girl/guy?
- What is your major flaw?
- What do you most like about yourself?
- What superpower would you like to have?
I really appreciate being nominated for this award and I want to thank Nita the Mosquita and Kattie Kate for their consideration. I hope to continue writing pieces that inspire people and that they can relate to. I also look forward to reading the answers from the beautiful bloggers that I’ve nominated.